Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Respect the Library

Okay, I need to get this out. The second floor of the library is reserved for studying IN SILENCE. I'm preparing for an intermediate macroeconomics exam, and I'd really like to get a B. I've got coffee, a healthy snack, and hi lighters out the wazoo. And all I can hear (as opposed to silence) is the group around the corner discussing Greek events and other [things] that don't matter. One guy's gotten up to make a phone all, walked away from his group to the nook right next to my desk, & talked full-volume right beside me like I'm not here.

Personally, I'm a rule follower. I don't like getting in anyone's way, & I expect everyone to show me the same respect. Sadly, people are selfish and idiotic. I want to get up & tell them to get lost, but my desire to not seem like a total ass is too great, and I know selfish [people] like that will only see my rude action, not their own. So I will sit here loathing humanity in silence, until I get so angry I move to the other end or the building.

LIBRARIES ARE FOR QUIET WORK, NOT NOISY TOM-FOOLERY!!!

Sincerely,

The Girl About To Fail Her Test



No comments:

Post a Comment